Why come to activelife physiotherapy?
- Undivided individual attention and unhurried healthcare.
- Thorough and comprehensive assessments as well as research-based treatment plans.
- Highly skilled physiotherapists each with extensive experience.
- Variety of treatment options including exercise therapy, manual therapy, electrical modalities, acupuncture, and client education.
- Access to full fitness facility.
"I live a very active lifestyle for sure. After my soccer injury, the Active Life Physiotherapists provided me with the kind of care that allowed me to return to my daily activities as soon as possible. Their unique booking system meant that I always had one-on-one attention for the entire session.”
- Darrell Mussatto, Mayor, City of North Vancouver
"Discovering Active Life Physio has changed my view of physiotherapists. The Active Life clinic philosophy isn’t just about how many patients they can serve in the shortest period of time, they focused on me and what they needed to do to get me to a point where I wouldn’t need them anymore. I would have no hesitation recommending Heather and Sophia to family or friends, knowing they will be in the best hands.”
- Pam Bailey, Senior Executive Assistant, Vancity Enterprises
“I came, I got treated, and man can I run fast now!”
- Arik Garber, Half-marathon runner, President & COO of Securiguard Services
"You're too good at what you do - we're all fixed!"
- Jane Webb, Entrepreneur and Owner of Bra-g Company
“This year marked a milestone for me: it was the first year in decades that I did not suffer one of the painful and debilitating muscle spasms that used to occur every few months. I attribute this improvement entirely to the treatment regimen at Active Life Physio. Since a series of other health care practitioners had previously failed to provide any improvement, I had actually resigned myself to having to live with the problem for the rest of my life. Thanks to Active Life Physiotherapy my life is much better than it was previously. I do have one regret about being "cured": I always enjoyed my physiotherapy sessions at Active Life, and miss having them!”
-Michael Doherty, Barrister & Solicitor, B.A., M.A., LL.B., M.Jur.
"Just returned from our short camping trip down to Mt. Ranier and the Oregon Coast. We had a great time and did some relatively long hikes. It was so good to get out and walk miles and not be subjected to pain. As I said when I had my last appointment, the combination of your various treatments, firstly for my shoulder and then my knee, have made a "New Man" out of me. It is so good to get back to really enjoying our favourite activities, and even doing routine things around the house comfortably. Thank you so much for your professional care."