Signature Nordic Ski Program
Join to Ski Stronger and Faster!
This program includes:
- An 8-Week Core Stability Class
- FUNctional Movement and Lifestyle Screening Assessment
- 3 Physiotherapy Follow-Up Sessions
- 28 Sessions of Physiotherapy Exercise Support
- A 4-Month Online Ski Coaching Program with Ian Murray
- 3 In-Person and Video On-Snow Technical Coaching Sessions with Ian Murray
- 3 Physiotherapy Educational Sessions
- 2 Nutritional Consultations
Program is $2500 all inclusive and runs October 2018 - March 2019
Nutrition & Fitness (program runs as needed)
An eight-week program to Health and Wellness with your Physical Therapy and Dietitian Coaches
Do you have sore joints and find it difficult to get around or exercise?
Would you like to learn to manage your weight without fad diets?
Would you like increase your energy?
If you answered yes to these questions then this program may be for you. Work with an expert team, including a physiotherapist and registered dietitian, to reach your health and wellness goals.
Your physiotherapist will design a safe and effective exercise program just for you aimed at increasing your mobility, strength and exercise tolerance. Your dietitian will create a nutritional plan just for you to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
*Research shows that a combination of physical activity and diet provide superior results in weight loss management.
Your program will include:
- One hour consultation with registered dietitian.
- One hour individualized physical assessment with registered physical therapist.
- One-hour lifestyle coaching and consultation session with registered physical therapist.
- Weekly follow up visits with registered dietitian or physical therapist.
- Individualized nutrition program and coaching.
- Customized exercise program.
- Physical therapy coaching support to help you reach success with your exercise and wellness program.
- Online coaching tools to guide you to success.
- Graduation gift upon completion of your program.
Contact us for more details!
Watch here for new classes as they are posted and also on our Facebook page!